|Buckeye Chapter BMW CCA Members,
It’s time again for the Fall Hocking Hills Driving Tour on Sunday, October 20th at 9:30am.
This year we’re changing things up a bit, we are requesting pre-registration via this Google form:
2019 Hocking Hills Driving Tour Registration. by Sunday, October 6th. This is needed to get an accurate count of drivers and guests for the Ridge Inn (so they make enough donuts / donuts and coffee are your cost) and the chapter sponsored buffet at the Lake Hope Lodge.
***Note: The pre-registration DOES NOT take place of the waiver and wristbands. All Participants MUST sign the waiver form and get wristband BEFORE starting the tour***
We will be starting the driving tour at the Ross Chillicothe Visitor Center in Chillicothe, Ohio where everyone will need to sign a waiver form, get a wristband, and gas up. Once drivers have signed and obtained their wristband, they are encouraged to start on their way. This year we’d like to take a more relaxed approach to the drive. The following locations are suggested stops along the route.
Our suggested schedule:
- 9:30 – 10:00 Starting – Ross Chillicothe Visitor Center – Sign Waivers, get wristbands, and get GAS!
- Drive ( 28 min 18.8 miles)
- 10:00- 10:30 First Stop – Ridge Inn in Laurelville, OH – Donuts, Coffee, Local Folk
- Drive (1h 19min 47 miles)
- 12:00- 2:00 Second Stop – Lake Hope Lodge in McArthur, OH – Lunch and Photo
- Drive (1h 17min 50.2 miles)
- 3:30-5:00 Third Stop – Hocking Hills Winery in Logan, OH – Order the perfect Red Wine
Last year we had cars and members from across the entire Buckeye Chapter. We’re looking forward to another great drive this year.
Click here to download a PDF Google Map with directions.
Click here to download a zoomed PDF of the route
Mike and Mark
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
P.S. – If you’ve received this email in error or do not wish to receive future emails from us, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email to automatically remove your name from our distribution list.